Thursday, March 1, 2012

Where do you go? My Lovely...

Oh-oh-oh
oh-oh-ay
oh-oh-oh
oh-oh-ay
oh-oh-oh
oh-oh-ay-oh!

haha...More like where have you been?

Excuse my little musical break, I'm going a little stir crazy here. I hate being cooped up inside on this beautiful day.

Anyway, it has been a while since my last post so I'll fill you in on some of the stuff we've been up to.

Well, the House Hunters crew came by a few weekends ago to film our "Where are they now?" segment. 

Here is all of their equipment crammed in our living room. Since our house isn't that big, they had move their stuff from room to room for filming. Of course Louie is just keeping an eye on it all, as usual.


Justin and I spent the entire night before cleaning our house from top to bottom. We started at about 8pm and didn't finish until 2AM! No, we weren't living in filth or anything, it's just that some of the rooms we don't go into very often got a little...messy. Needless, to say I was out of it when my make-up gal came bright and early at 6am to get me ready for the filming for the day.

This is my post-make-up delirious face:


It's been almost a year since we wrapped up our episode and I complete forgot how exhausting filming was (especially if you're lacking sleep!). You have to be "on" at all times ("With energy!" the producer would prod). And of course I had relearn how to speak in the present tense and Justin had to keep from rambling...lol...

Here is the film crew capturing Justin cooking in our kitchen. Just an average day, right?


With about eight hours of filming, guess how long our segment will be in the episode? According the producer--six minutes! And of course I'll let you know when it airs (as soon as I find out) because if you blink, you literally might miss it!

Wow, I couldn't believe we would be doing all that filming for such a small amount of time. But then again, I can believe it because for our episode we filmed for five, 8-hour days for just a 20 minute episode. Go figure.

Anyway, with the Rock and Roll Half Marathon coming up in a few weeks, Justin and I have put the home projects on the backburner in order to focus more on our training, but you can be sure that we'll be back at it by month's end. I'll try to give you some previews on some projects we hope to get started on this Spring.

Our social calendar seems pretty full for the month as well. With the half marathon, family coming into town, St. Practice and St. Patricks Day, and a certain someone (Justin!) turning the Big 3-0, I'll try my best to keep you posted on everything!

On another note, Louie made the Afternoon Animal Fix on one of our favorite blogs, Prince of Petworth. Hopefully, his individual fame won't go to head!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing this with all of us. Of course, what a great site and informative posts, I will bookmark this site. Keep doing your great job and always gain my support. Thank you for sharing this beautiful article.

    ReplyDelete