Thursday, December 26, 2013

Did you miss me?

Do you miss me? Now that I'm gone! LOL, for some reason my blog title made me think of this song.


Anyone remember it? I loved me some Jocelyn Enriquez back in the day and even owned the CD! #freestyle

Wow, it's been a minute since I last posted. Since I had some time in the midst of the crazy holiday season, I figured I would update you on some of the awesome things I've been up to since my last post (in October, eek!)

Well...
  • Justin and I hosted out very first Friendsgiving! And had an awesome Thanksgiving with my family, too!
  • I ate at a bunch of delicious places...
  • We did some stuff around the house! Got our floors upstairs refinished and got an energy audit of our house, too!
These next couple weeks I'll be updating you on some things that happened in the past, some unfinished posts, and other miscellany. We'll just call them the "lost files." For some reason or another, these are topics I just never got around to writing or posting until now.

Yes, it's old news, but it's new news to you, right? Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment