Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Happy Birthday Justin! The big 3-0!

Last month Justin celebrated his 30th Birthday. When planning what we should do for his birthday, many ideas ran through our minds. It seemed like we had pretty much done everything in DC from dinners to H St. Bar Crawls. We wanted to do something different so I came up with the idea of a party bus to Baltimore! I haven't been up to Baltimore since my promo model days doing liquor promotions and it was definitely nice to have a change of scenery! So on the weekend after Justin's birthday, we boarded the Dirty Thirty Bus to Baltimore (Fells Point to be exact) along with 19 of our friends. 

Here are some pics captured that evening. Of course these are the ones taken earlier in the night, that I can actually share! As the night progressed things got a little crazy...and that's all I'll say about that :)

Me and the ladies starting off the night at Max's Taphouse:


Saunders, Ricky & the Birthday Boy himself


The old roomies (minus me!)


My friend Brandi and her husband came up for the event, too! She's my birthday twin!! Here we are with my sister, Jill.

 Watching the UK game (of course!) at the Fells Point Green Turtle:


 Why so serious? ;)


Raiding the Jukebox at Bad Decisions before some bad decisions were made and we had to bolt...



How have you enjoyed your birthday milestones? Have you turned thirty yet and if so, did you do it with a bang?

No comments:

Post a Comment