Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Yes, I know I suck as a blogger...

I know it has been forever since I posted and as usual my typical excuse is that I'm too busy/lazy etc...I promise I'll finish my Sundance Festival series and catch you all up on the house progress...eventually...


however...


In the meantime, you should visit my fabulous wedding planner's blog.  In case you didn't know, Justin and I got married last July and our wedding planner posted about our wedding on her blog. You can see that here.  Below are pics of me, Justin and our wedding planner, Charmae, about to chow down.  This is from the time she took us out for authentic SoCal Mexican food on our first wedding planning visit. Yum!


Seeing her post and pictures definitely picked me up on this cold and frosty day... It almost made me forget that we had 70 degree weather on Friday and then sleet/snow the following Monday. <sigh>


For those of you looking for wedding design, coordination or invites you can find more info about my wedding planner, Bellz and Whistlez, here and here

No comments:

Post a Comment