Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Week 15: It's Primetime

While the kitchen is getting finished up, Justin and our friends (with a little help from myself) have been hard at work painting our living room. Remember how it looked?




Yup that me in our dark hunter green living room. The paint color was not doing the room any justice. It made the room appear smaller than it actually was--almost like a cave. wop wop. Justin and I decided that before we any furniture in the living room (besides the recliner and chair), we would paint the so we wouldn't have to go through the hassle of moving everything around. Yes, I know that people say that you should see how all your furniture and accessories coordinate before you pick a paint color, but since the color I picked is a nice neutral  (Benjamin Moore's Manchester Tan) I doubt that it'll cause any surprises.


But before we got to painting we had to prime the walls to hide the dark green paint. Boy did we have to prime!


(You can still see a bit of the green in this pic...)



And prime so more...



Stay tuned to see the finished product!

No comments:

Post a Comment