Thursday, January 5, 2012

My Holiday Break

If you didn't know by now, I spent over a week in Kentucky for the holidays.  Justin and I didn't have much of agenda so we mostly spent quality time with our family and friends.  We really took rest and relaxation to the extreme and towards the end I was getting a little antsy ("Shouldn't I be doing something?!")

I didn't take many pictures due to my sheer laziness, but here are the few I took--

Partaking in some absinthe at the Bluegrass Brewing Company (not me, the guys):
 

Holding down the fort at O'Bryon's while everyone else went to the Xavier-Gonzaga basketball game:



Meeting Washington Nationals pitcher, Jordan Zimmerman.  He happened to be at the same New Years party that Justin and I were attending.  I must say that he looks different in real life than the stock photos I've seen of him.  Justin didn't believe it was him, but I guess we'll never know...


We did other things, too, like catch the latest Mission Impossible movie with the fam and watch the UK-U of L game with all of Justin's Louisville friends (a split crowd to say the least!).  Our visits to the bluegrass state seem few and far between at times, but don't worry we'll be back Kentucky Derby weekend with our DC friends in tow.

Oh, and we did manage to do some house stuff, but I'll blog about that in another post. :)

1 comment: