Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Disneyland

Since Monday was our last day in the OC before we headed to Temecula we thought we'd spend our last day at Disneyland! I hadn't been to Disneyland in over a decade (I've been to Disneyworld more recently) so we met up with some friends to join us at the "Happiest Place on Earth!" Many thanks to my cousin, Ate Tima, who was able to score us all Park Hopper tickets which allowed us access to both the Magic Kingdom and California Adventure. I had never been to California Adventure so it was going to be a challenge to squeeze in two parks in one day!
 
Our first stop was, was Adventureland where Justin grabbed a world famous Dole Whip. I had never had one myself, but boy were they delicious and refreshing on a hot day! Also, below is a picture of Justin and I in front of the lake near New Orleans Square. I was obviously having a bad hair day as my bangs had grown out so I pulled them back, thus rocking the shih tzu hairstyle, LOL.
 
 
Here are some more shots of our day at Disney...my sisters waiting for our turn at Star Tours. Their 3D glasses were actually quite confortable I contemplated stealing them for future 3D movie use (but I didn't ;).


 
Waiting in line at the Cars Racers ride in California Adventure.

 
The ride turned out to be super cute and super fun! The right amount of storyline (I had never watched the movie) and actual ride! It was a good thing we went when we did because after we got off the ride they had to close it temporarily!
 
 
A shot of the sisters (there goes my shih tzu hair again...) Why did you guys let me leave the house like that? Look at Justin photoboming in the background...hahaha...

 
Of of the best parts of going to Disney are the snacks! Of course Justin couldn't leave without a turkey leg!


Judy's close encounter with a Storm Trooper. They were wandering around Tomrrowland. Probably up to no good ;)


 
Here's a hilarious shot of my friend and I riding Space Mountain. Look at me, I'm hanging on to dear life. Has Space Mountain always been bumpy/jarring? #ImOld

 
But alas, all good things must come to an end and we had to drop Judy off at the airport to make her flight back home. Here is the only shot my friends and I took together. I wish we had taken more! Whoopsy. All in all, it was a good day and I'm so glad that my friends were able to be there!


No comments:

Post a Comment